Indiana residents desiring any type of insurance license must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- reside in Indiana or maintain a principal place of business in Indiana;
- successfully complete a prelicensing education program (when required) and an examination (when required);
- be deemed by the Commissioner to be competent, trustworthy, financially responsible and of good personal and business reputation; and
- submit the appropriate forms and fees for the desired license (including original passing Score Report and original prelicensing Certificate of Completion).
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: