Lawyers are ready to help during these stressful times. Schedule your consultation >

Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?

You may obtain licensing information from the Insurance Division of the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs. The Licensing Branch oversees the examination process and issues licenses to qualified applicants for solicitor, general agent, subagent, non­resident and adjuster licenses; and maintains records of the licensees. The Licensing Branch also provides support services to the Financial Surveillance and Examination Branch in issuing and amending Certificates of Authority and the maintenance of these records. The Licensing Branch is responsible for renewal notifications, processing of remittance checks, confirmation and cancellation of these insurance licenses.

Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
Insurance Division
250 South King St., 5th Floor
Honolulu, HI 96813

Telephone: (808) 586­2790

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification