What Are The Nonresident Continuing Education Requirements?

Because most jurisdictions require continuing education, GID accepts a Status Letter from nonresident licensees (no older than 90 days.) Thus, nonresident licensees who provide a Status Letter (issued within the last 90 days) with their license renewal, are considered to be “in good standing” and compliant with any CE requirements of their resident state and Georgia.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles