What Do I Do If I Am A Non-Resident Licensee?

If you are a non­resident licensee, you must complete the Application to Renew Individual License, Form # 448­29.

Mail this form, your certificate of license status, and the renewal fees to the CDI address listed on the form.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles