Is A Bond Required In Order To Become Licensed?

For a Fire and Casualty Broker or a Special Lines Surplus Lines Broker, a $10,000 Bond is required. For a Surplus Lines Broker, a $50,000 Bond is required. For a non­public adjuster, a $2000 Bond is required and for a public adjuster, a $5000 Bond is required.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources