How Do I Inform The Department Of Insurance Of My Address Change?

You must inform the Department of any address change in writing. You may notify them by completing the address change form (447­7) and mailing it in.

You may also submit a letter signed by you stating which address is to be changed (residence, business or mailing). Please include your license number.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles