How Do I Inform The California Department Of Insurance That I Represent A New Insurance Company Or That I No Longer Represent An

The new insurance company must submit an action notice of appointment and fee of $21. The prior company(ies) may submit an action notice of termination and fee of $21 to terminate appointment, or you may self terminate your appointment by completing the agent notice of termination and submitting a fee of $21.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles