How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A New Insurance Licensing Application?
The fastest way to retrieve application materials is from the Arizona Insurance Licensing forms page. You can also obtain application materials from the Insurance Licensing Counter during office hours or by sending or faxing your request for application materials.
When mailing or faxing a request, include the following information:
- The name and complete address of the individual to whom you would like the application materials sent. If the address you provide is within a business, please provide the name of the business as part of the address.
- Your name, area code and telephone number;
- Whether you are requesting forms to license a FIRM/CORPORATION or an INDIVIDUAL
- The type of license for which you wish to apply, such as agent, broker, solicitor, adjuster, etc.
- The lines of insurance the applicant seeks authority to transact, such as life, disability, property and casualty, etc.
- Whether the applicant is a resident of Arizona, or if not, the state in which the applicant holds a resident license.
To fax your request, address your facsimile to the attention of the Insurance Licensing Section (as shown in the following example). The fax number for application form requests is (602) 9128473.
|*** FOR EXAMPLE ***|
|Fax to: INSURANCE LICENSING SECTION
Fax #: (602) 9128473
If you have any questions about this fax, please contact: Terry Doe, at (999) 5555555
Please send the necessary forms and instructions to license
To the following address:
The mailing address is:
- Insurance Licensing Section
- 2910 North 44th Street, Suite 210
- Phoenix, Arizona 850187256.
Based on the information you provide, the Insurance Licensing Section will send appropriate application materials the following business day. Remember, you are responsible for carefully reading the application instructions and for ensuring you submit all required application materials.