How do I request for consideration of Deferred Action?

Beginning August 15, 2012, deferred action is requested by filing an application with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), along with a form requesting work authorization. Your application will be filed with the supporting documentation along with a filing fee of $465. The forms and the filing instructions are available on the USCIS website. Filing is acceptable beginning August 15, 2012.

Speak to an Experienced Immigration Attorney Today

When it comes to immigration and whether you can live and work where you want, every detail matters. When the slightest paperwork error or missed deadline can mean years of delays, it is essential to do things right the first time. An experienced immigration lawyer can address your particular needs with daca, and put you in the best position for a positive outcome. Take the first step now and contact a local immigration attorney to discuss your rights and specific situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified DACA attorney today.

Additional DACA Articles

Related Topics In This Section