What happens if a complaint is filed against me with the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs?

The Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Regulated Industries Complaints Office investigates allegations against doctors and other licensed medical professionals in Hawaii. Complainants may fill out a detailed online form to initiate the complaint. An investigator will then contact the medical professional and any witnesses and will review the complainant’s medical records. A recommendation will then be made to dismiss the case or proceed to a formal hearing where sanctions may be imposed.

Speak to an Experienced Health Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified health insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local health insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Health Insurance attorney today.

Additional Health Insurance Articles