Foreclosure & Alternatives Law

Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Wyoming?

Yes, Wyoming lenders may obtain deficiency judgments from borrowers if the loan is not paid in full with the proceeds from the foreclosure sale.