Skip to main content

Foreclosure & Alternatives Law

Search for an Attorney  

Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in Vermont?

Yes, Vermont law allows a lender to recover money owed on a mortgage after a foreclosure sale has been finalized.