Skip to main content

Foreclosure & Alternatives Law

Search for an Attorney  

Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in New Hampshire?

Yes, a lender may recover the difference between the amount owed on a loan and the proceeds from the foreclosure sale by filing a deficiency judgment lawsuit in court.
Was this helpful?