Lawyers are ready to help during these stressful times. Schedule your consultation >

Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Federal Parent Locate Services

If a parent owing support cannot be found, the BCSE will work with the Federal government to find the obligor through the Internal Revenue Services (IRS), the Veteran`s Administration (VA), the Social Security Administration, New Hire Registry, Federal Case Registry, and the Department of Defense. This service is also used when there is a dispute regarding the child`s custody or to locate a parent suspected of parental kidnapping. This service must be requested by the court or authorized, by a United States or a West Virginia attorney licensed to investigate, enforce, or prosecute the wrongful taking of a child.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Family Law Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources