Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Can I Establish The Fatherhood Of My Child?

If you are the parent of a minor child, you may ask DCS for paternity establishment services. If you would like a DCS application, contact DCS. If you are the father of a child, you may sign an acknowledgement of paternity. An acknowledgement of paternity is a statement signed by you and the mother of the child attesting that you are the child`s biological or natural father.

Was this helpful?