Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

What If The Other Parent May Cause Me Or The Child Physical Or Emotional Harm If My Address Is Disclosed, Or If I Have A Protective Order?

You should notify DCSE immediately, and sign an Affidavit of Nondisclosure. This will ensure that information about your location is not released unless a court determines otherwise.

Was this helpful?