Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

If The Payments Are Supposed To Be Deducted From My Wages And That Hasn't Started Yet, What Should I Do?

You are responsible for your child support payments. They are not deducted from your wages, then you must send in the payments yourself. You also must notify the district office managing your case of where you are working.