I Do Not Think The Custodial Parent Is Using The Support Money For The Child. What Can Dcse Do?

DCSE does not investigate how child support funds are used. If DCSE becomes aware of suspected child abuse or neglect, the information is provided to the appropriate social services agency in the locality in which the child resides and the local agency then determines what action should be taken. Individuals who are aware of child abuse or child neglect should report that abuse to the local social services agency or in Virginia, call the Child Abuse Hotline, 1­800­552­7096.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles