I Am Having Problems With My Bank And Want To Stop My Direct Deposit. What Should I Do?

You must mail or fax a signed statement to P.O. Box 10250, Richmond, Virginia 23240, fax number 804­692­2347, requesting that your direct deposit be stopped. You must include your name, Social Security Number, DCSE case number, and your current address to ensure that your checks are mailed to you correctly.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles