I Am Going To Change Banks And I Have Direct Deposit. What Should I Do?

You must complete a new application for direct deposit (PDF) and mail it, along with a voided check or pre­printed deposit slip, to P.O. Box 10250, Richmond, Virginia 23240, or fax to 804­692­2347. You will receive a notice within 15 to 30 days confirming that the change has been made.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles