Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

What If The Obligor Is Self-Employed Or Unemployed?

If a self­employed or unemployed obligor does not voluntarily make support payments and there is no payor of income, OCSE will seek other legal remedies and determine which is most appropriate. Payments not made become arrearages and will be collected whenever possible.

Was this helpful?