Who Do I Contact?

If you receive public assistance and have questions about establishing paternity or establishing, modifying or enforcing a support order, contact the nearest Division of Child Support office. If you have not received public assistance, contact the District Attorney in your area. If you do not know which District Attorney office to contact, use the toll­free 24­hour telephone information line to request an application for services. If you have questions or need more information about child support payments, you can call the Central Operations Region Accounting Teams toll­free 24­hour telephone (payment) information line or write to them at:
Central Operations Region
Accounting Teams
PO Box 14506
Salem, OR 97309

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles