Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

What if I have a grievance?

Parties in child support cases are entitled to fair, professional, courteous and accurate service from offices of the Oregon Child Support Program.

If you have a complaint that you have not received this level of service from an Oregon Child Support Office, please contact a supervisor in that office. If talking to a supervisor does not succeed in resolving the issue, you may wish to file a grievance.