Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Do I Get Services?

If your child receives public assistance, your child support case should be referred to DCS automatically. That is also true if your child is in the custody of the State Offices of Services for Children and Families or the Oregon Youth Authority.

If your child does not receive public assistance, you can apply to the District Attorney in the county in which you live. (To find out where to call, see the list of District Attorney offices.) You will be asked to complete an application and charged a one­time $1 fee for this service. The fee will be deducted from the first money we collect.

Was this helpful?