In general, you will need the following:
- Cash or a money order in the amount of $50.00. However, if the applicants show proof of premarital counseling, then the fee is only $5.00;
- On Oklahoma blood test from a state approved laboratory;
- You must be 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian,
- Must be able to present a valid Driver’s License or a Certified Birth Certificate;
- Once issued, the License is only good for 10 days and it must be returned for recording by the Court Clerk within 5 days of the ceremony;
- The person who performs the ceremony must be registered with the State.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: