What If I Don't Know Where The Father Of My Child Lives?

Your local CSEA has many resources that can be used to locate the father of your child. These resources can also be used to locate his employment and any assets he may have.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles