My Ex-Spouse Changes Jobs Frequently. This Keeps Me From Receiving Regular Payments. What Can Be Done?

The law requires the non­residential parent to notify the CSEA when a change in employment occurs. Even if he/she doesn`t, the employment or assets can be searched through the New Hire Reporting Program. Employers must report all their new hires in 20 days; therefore it is now easier for the CSEAs to find out about the non­residential parent`s change of employment and new employer.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles