I Know Where My Ex-Spouse Works In Another State. How Can I Get An Income Withholding?

Your CSEA can explain the two ways this can be done. They may choose to simply send a withholding order directly to an employer anywhere in the country. If needed, they may also choose to register your support order for enforcement only in the state where he works.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles