Can I Get Support From A Non-Residential Parent Who Is In Jail Or In Prison?

Yes. There can be income withholding from prison earnings. In addition, support will continue to accrue during the period of incarceration. Please contact your local CSEA.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles