Who Do I Contact To Change My Name Or Address?

Please submit your new information in writing to: State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 7280, Bismarck, ND 58507­7280, or e­mai it to: [email protected] Be sure to include the effective date of the address change, your social security number and/or your assigned person number.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles