Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

Can I Have The Amount Of My Order Reviewed?

The RCSEU can review your child support order, if you have applied for IV­D services and it has been at least three years since the order was established or reviewed . If you have not applied for services with the CSEU, you may want to open a case so that they can assist you. You can also have a private attorney assist you. The SDU and the Clerks of Court are not able to review your order.