Who Provides These Services?

In New Jersey, the Division of Family Development (the State Title IV­D agency), county welfare agencies, the Administrative Office of the Courts, the County Family Divisions of the Superior Court and County Probation Division work together to provide support services to your family.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles