Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Do I Apply For These Services?

To apply for child support services, contact your local county office. You can get an application at your county`s Board of Social Services (or Welfare office) or Family Court. Information and applications are also available through the state`s child support services website,, or by calling 1­877­NJKIDS1. There is a one­time, $6 fee to apply for full child support services. If you receive public assistance, there is no fee. You can also request partial child support services.

Was this helpful?