Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

Under Which Insurance Plan Should The Children Be Enrolled?

Enroll the children under the same health benefit plan in which your employee is enrolled. If the employee is offered more than one health plan, the plan chosen by the employee must provide coverage for dependants.