Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Can I Apply For Child Support Services?

If you are not receiving public assistance, you can apply for child support services through your county child support office. You will have to pay a one­time $25 application fee for these services.

If you are receiving public assistance and you are the custodial parent of a minor child whose other parent does not live in your home, you are automatically referred for child support services. You will not have to pay a fee.