Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Might Happen If Both Parents Were Found To Be Either Dysfunctional Or Otherwise An Unacceptable Risk To The Well-Being Of A Child, Or If A Sole Parent Died?

Willing and concerned relatives, such as a grandparents or aunt and uncle could request, would be considered and might be appointed guardians or foster parents.