Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

If A Parent Was Denied Custody Or Refused Or Restricted As To Access To A Child, Could That Be Changed?

Yes. If circumstances changed significantly so that it would be in the best interests of a child to change existing custody or access arrangements, application could be made to court for any changes to be ordered. Often, a court, when deliberating to make an order, will anticipate the possibility of such changes being required and may make any such order subject to periodic review by the court so that it can implement any changes necessary for the best interests of a child.