Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

My Former Wife Lives In Another State. She Owns An Expensive Car, Jewelry And Several Pieces Of Property. Would A Uifsa Petition Help?

This may be possible after your caseworker issues a Notice of Lien against your wife`s property. A judgment can then be obtained and executed in the state where she lives. The process and time frames involved in the execution of liens varies from state to state.