Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Will I Save Time And Money If I Still Have To Send Withheld Payments On Non-Iv-D Cases To Various Sites Instead Of A Central Location?

Although you may not be able to send all child support withholdings to a centralized collection site (because some withholdings are for pre­1994, non­IV­D cases and must be sent elsewhere), the majority of both IV­D and non­IV­D withholdings are required to go to a centralized collection site.

Was this helpful?