How Will I Receive My Money?

If you receive Temporary Cash Assistance, any child support payments collected will be kept by the State as reimbursement. If you no longer receive Temporary Cash Assistance, your current support, as well as any payments made on arrears due you, will be mailed to you. If you have never received Temporary Cash Assistance payments, you will receive all monies collected. Payments will be mailed within 7 days of receipt.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles