What If I Do Not Receive My Check, Or The Amount Is Wrong?

You should contact the Clerk of the Circuit Court of the county in which the order was filed or IDPA at (877) 225­7077 or, If calling from out of state, 217­785­1692, If it is an administrative order.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles