Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Know The Money Is Not Going To The Children. Do I Still Have To Pay?

Yes, the child support order is an order of the court and you must comply with it. If you feel that misuse of the support money results in neglect or abuse of the children, you may wish to contact your county Department of Social Services to report the situation to Child Welfare.

Was this helpful?