Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Know I Am Not The Father, Must I Respond To The Summons Or Any Other Paperwork?

If the CSE Unit shows that you have been served and have ignored the summons, a support amount can be ordered in your absence. You must respond to the summons to explain your uncertainty.