Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Information Must The Other Parent Or I Provide To The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency?

See Opening a Child Support Case for a list of information you must provide to help your case. When you apply for/receive child support services, you must promptly inform the FSD or local child support agency of any changes of information or circumstances in your case. Some examples are:

  • Address and telephone number changes
  • Name change
  • Initiation of any divorce or legal proceedings
  • New information regarding the non­custodial parent
  • Direct receipt of any child and/or spousal support
  • Direct receipt of payment from any other health coverage