What Information Must The Other Parent Or I Provide To The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency?
See Opening a Child Support Case for a list of information you must provide to help your case. When you apply for/receive child support services, you must promptly inform the FSD or local child support agency of any changes of information or circumstances in your case. Some examples are:
- Address and telephone number changes
- Name change
- Initiation of any divorce or legal proceedings
- New information regarding the noncustodial parent
- Direct receipt of any child and/or spousal support
- Direct receipt of payment from any other health coverage