Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

Real Property Lien

The District Attorney will record support orders and judgments with the county recorder to create a lien against any real property in that county in which a non­custodial parent has or acquires an interest. Any action by the non­custodial parent to sell or refinance is prevented unless the lien is satisfied in full, or other arrangements are made with the FSD or local child support agency.

Was this helpful?