My Child's Father Is In The Military, But I Don't Know Where He Is Stationed. Can The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency Find Him

Yes. Current address information for military personnel may be obtained from the federal government. If you know what branch of the military the non­custodial parent is in, it will help.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles