My Children And I Need Financial Assistance Now. The Non-Custodial Parent Left Us 10 Years Ago. Will The Fsd Or Local Child Support Help?

By law, the FSD or local child support agency must try to find the non­custodial parent. The longer the parent has been gone, the more difficult it may be to locate him/her, but every effort will be made.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles