Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

Modifying Support Orders

The custodial or non­custodial parent can request that the current support order be reviewed for possible modification to change the amount of support ordered to be paid, or to provide health insurance for the children. Please read the Notice of the right to request a review on the following page for more information.

Both parents have the right to request that their child support order be reviewed for modification. Parents should contact the FSD or local child support agency to obtain the forms necessary to request a review.