Legal Representation

The non­custodial parent has the right to be represented by a lawyer. The non­custodial parent has the right to have his/her attorney present at any meeting requested by the FSD or local child support agency. For more information, contact a private attorney, a family law facilitator`s office, a legal clinic or a local Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles