If The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency Cannot Find The Non-Custodial Parent, Does That Mean I Cannot Get Calworks Or Medi-Cal?

No. As long as you have cooperated with the FSD or local child support agency and are eligible to receive assistance, CalWORKS payments and Medi­Cal benefits will be available to you while the FSD or local child support agency tries to find the non­custodial parent.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles